When making a local move there are many factors to consider. The main one being cost. Florida Main Movers makes moving in Trinity affordable and cost effective. Hourly rate, make your move affordable and easy. Call us for a free estimate. Florida Main Movers is a moving company will make Trinity moving as simple, affordable and efficient as possible for our customers. We will make moving in Trinity one of the best moves you have ever made. We keep it simple and affordable at Florida Main Movers.
How to Make Your Move to Trinity, FL Easier
Local moving requires attention to details. At Florida Main Movers, we simplify your move at every stage. Below is a list that will make residential moving in Trinity as easy as possible.
- Book your move as soon as possible. This way you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing everything is arranged.
- Plan ahead. The most stressful moves are ones where people procrastinate and do everything at the last minute. Make all the necessary arrangements such as mail forwarding and turning off services at your old location. Get the moving materials you need so you’re ready when Moving Day arrives.
- Playlist. This tip might seem a bit silly, but I swear it works! Create two playlists that you can use for your move: a packing playlist and an unpacking playlist. For my packing playlist, I focused on peppy dance music to keep myself motivated. And for the unpacking playlist, I chose songs that were a bit more relaxing but still had some pow.
- Focus on Easy. If you have furniture like dressers filled up with clothes, leave the clothes in there rather than taking everything out and packing it separately. Your movers can wrap up your dresser and ensure none of the drawers move. When you get to your new place, you’ll know exactly where everything is!
For clothes that are already on hangers in your closet, leave them on the hangers. Rather than giving that stuff to your movers, you can move the items yourself and just transfer them right into your new closet. Make sure when you stack up your items, you leave them in the same order they were in (if you like how they were organized). This will minimize your work even more.
If your flatware, kitchen tools and other items are already in drawer organizers, leave them in the organizers and pack them up that way. When you get to your new home, you can take them directly out of the box and just pop them right into a drawer. If you’re not using organizers and you’d like to, now is an awesome time to do it. Purchase some organizers that you know will work in your new space and pack your kitchen stuff in them before you put them in the box.
- Smaller boxes are your friend. Use Bankers Boxes; you don’t need tape to put them together, they’re small and easily manageable, and they stack up perfectly. However, you don’t necessarily need to use Bankers Boxes — just try going with boxes that are a bit on the smaller side.
Sometimes you do need larger boxes, but in your Trinity move the fewer of them the better. And even though you have more boxes in total, you will be so much happier in the end. You can also pack and unpack smaller boxes much quicker, as well as easily move them around as you’re going through the unpacking process. Unpacking the smaller boxes fells like you are constantly experiencing quick little wins, and that really keeps you going.
- Create a Super Important box. As you’re packing up your space, make sure you have a box (or a piece of luggage) for all of your most important items. Think: outfits for a few days, exercise gear, your fave shoes, toiletries, important docs, checkbook, food for your pet, medication, etc. Basically, all of the things that you’ll need as soon as you get to your new home.
If you can’t fit everything in one box or one piece of luggage, pack two! Just make sure you clearly mark these super duper important boxes so that you don’t lose track of them in the move. Make sure the label for the box is big and easy to recognize.
Contact the professional movers at Florida Main Movers for a free estimate today!